Tamiya 1/35 U.S. Tank M60A1
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1/35 U.S. Tank M60A1 Plastic Model Kit. This item first appeared as a motorized model kit, and now, the motor has been removed to allow it to be assembled as a display model. The M60A1 went into production in the early 1960s, and proved to be a long running model as its manufacture continued into the late 1970s. It utilized a 750hp engine which produced a top speed of 47mk/h, and armament was provided by a 105mm main gun, as well as 12.7mm and 7.62mm machine guns. The vehicle also possessed a number of advanced functions including night vision capability, protection from chemical weapons, and a snorkel to allow it to submerge in up to 4m of water.
• Highly-Detailed Molded Plastic Parts
• Infra-Red Scope Fixed Above the Barrel of the Main Gun
• Hatches for Commander, Loader and Driver Can Be Opened
• The Main Gun Position Can Be Locked
• Main Gun is Equipped With a Moving Gun Travel Lock
• Features a Moving Commander's Cupola
• Comes with 1 Gigure and 3 Sets of Markings
• Scale: 1/35
• Length: 10.74 Inches (273mm)
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and modeling supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||25166|