You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tamiya 1:48 Fieseler Fi56C Storch - Foreign Air Forces
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1:48 Fieseler Fi56C Storch - Foreign Air Forces Plastic Model Kit. The Fieseler Fi156 Storch was one of the Germany's representative aircraft during WWII. It had a lightweight construction made up with a cloth-covered steel pipe airframe and wooden wings. Capable with excellent STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) performance, it was used for various duties such as liaison, spotting, and reconnaissance. The Fi156 was also used by a number of other countries such as Switzerland, Italy, and Hungary and some aircraft were used even after the war ended. The Tamiya 1:48 scale plastic model assembly kit faithfully reproduces this iconic airplane with high attention to detail.
Features and Specifications:
• 1:48 Scale Plastic Assembly Kit
• Wingspan: 11.69 Inches (297mm)
• Length: 7.95 Inches (202mm)
• Metal Frame Parts for Wing and Landing Gear Included
• Highly Detailed Cockpit Features Photo-Etched Parts for Side Panels and Armor Plate
• Engine Cowlings Can Be Detached to Showcase the Detailed Argus As10C Engine
• Boarding Hatch Can Be Depicted in the Opened or Closed Position
• Flaps Can Be Depicted in the Up or Down Position
• Included Canopy Paint Masks
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Modeling tools, supplies and paint required and are available separately.