Tamiya 1/72 F-16CJ Fighting Falcon - Block 50
Plastic Model Kit
This is a Tamiya 1/72 F-16CJ Fighting Falcon - Block 50 Plastic Model Kit. The Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-engine multi-role fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics for the United States Air Force as an air-superiority day fighter which later evolved into a successful all-weather multi-role aircraft. As of 2012, over 4,500 aircraft have been built since production started in 1976.
In 2004 and in 2008 Tamiya’s model designers captured this iconic fighter in 1/48-scale and in 1/32-scale respectively, which both models received tremendous accolades from the modeling community and the industry press.
This third release continues Tamiya’s tradition of excellence with this 1/72-scale model. This version is specifically of the F-16CJ (Block 50) and shares some of the high level of details of its larger counterparts. It is the perfect scale model for modelers confined to smaller display areas to show off their hard modeling work.
• Highly-Detailed Plastic Parts
• Fuselage is Faithfully Recreated Capturing Aerodynamic Fuselage/Wing Blending
• Depicts a Post-2010 Aircraft with CCIP Upgrades
• Includes Parts to Accurately Recreate AMRAAM Weaponry
• Bubble Canopy is Rendered Accurately Using a Slide-Molded One-Piece Part
• Three Sets of Waterslide Decals
• Scale: 1/72
*This is a plastic model kit that requires painting and assembly. Paint and supplies required and are available separately.
|Mfr Part Number||60786|