You have no items in your shopping cart.
Team Associated RC10B4.2 Race Spec
1:10 Scale Ready-To-Run 2WD Electric Race Buggy
This is a Team Associated RC10B4.2 Race Spec 1:10 Scale Ready-to-Run 2WD Electric Race Buggy. Team Associated's RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships and ten R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the B4 continues to win.
Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2RS Ready-To-Run. The B4.2RS RTR is a fully assembled buggy that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2RS RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans® connector provides smooth throttle control.
The B4.2RS can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated B4.2RS RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you'll just be chasing one.
• Fully-Assembled 2WD Buggy Based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion Platform
• XP SC500-BL Brushless Water-Resistant Speed Control with LiPo Cutoff and Deans Connector
• Powerful Reedy 3300kV Brushless Motor
• XP 2.4 GHz 2-Channel Radio System with Digital, Metal Gear Servo
• Water-Resistant Enclosed Receiver Box
• Blue Anodized Aluminum V2 Coil-Over Shock Absorbers
• Heavy-Duty Sealed Gear Differential with Adjustable Slipper Clutch
• New High-Traction Compound Tires Pre-Mounted on White Hex Drive Wheels
• Factory Finished Interceptor 2.0 Polycarbonate Body
• Molded Composite Chassis and Battery Strap That Fits NiMH or LiPo Battery Packs
• Rugged Steel Turnbuckles for Adjustable Camber and Front Toe-In
• Vertical Ball Ends for Roll Center Adjustments, Front and Rear
• Power Source: Electric
• Terrain: Off-Road
• Body Style: Buggy
• Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
• Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
• Length: 377mm (14.84in)
• Width: 250mm (9.84in)
• Wheelbase: 273mm (10.75in)
• Weight: 1530g (3.37lbs)
• Drive: 2WD
Required to Complete
• 6-Cell NiMH or 2S LiPo Battery Pack with Deans Connector
• AC or AC/DC Charger to Suit Battery Type
• 6 'AA' Batteries for Transmitter
*Available in four different body colors. Colors may vary. Unable to guarantee specific color unless purchased in person.
|XP2G 2.4GHz Radio (38 MB)||XP2G 2.4GHz 2-channel Radio System|
|XP SC500-BL ESC (131.8 KB)||XP SC500-BL ESC instructions|
|RC10B4.2 Blank Setup (900.4 KB)||RC10B4.2 RS Buggy Blank Setup Sheet (editable)|
|RC10B4.2 RS Manual (20.6 MB)||RC10B4.2 RS Instruction Manual|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)