You have no items in your shopping cart.
Team Associated B44.2 Factory Team Kit
1:10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Competition Buggy Kit
This is a Team Associated B44.2 Factory Team Kit 1:10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Competition Buggy Kit. The RC10B44 is a proven winning platform with two I.F.M.A.R. World Championships and four R.O.A.R. National titles under its belt! The B44.2 Factory Team kit takes the next step in drawing out every opportunity to maximize the 4WD buggy's potential.
The big news on the B44.2 is the new Factory Team 12mm 'Big Bore' hard-anodized shocks. The shocks feature threaded collars, machined aluminum shock caps with bleed screws, and are completed with TiN "Gold" 3mm shock shafts. The end result is a 12mm shock that delivers a plush and compliant ride that keeps the B44.2's tires planted on the ground.
The B44.2 also received an updated 2.5mm carbon-fiber chassis that is 8mm longer and 3mm narrower than the previous model. This not only improves stability and overall handling of the B44.2 but also accommodates the new LiPo quick-change battery mounting system, and VTS multiplate slipper assembly.
The engineers in Area 51 have once again evolved the B44 to keep it a winner, while everyone else is just trying to keep up. If you're ready to step up your 4WD program, the B44.2 is ready for you!
*Items shown in photos but not included: Reedy motor, Reedy battery, LRP ESC, XP servo, XP receiver, pinion gear and tires.
• Factory Team 12mm 'Big Bore' Hard Anodized Aluminum Threaded Shocks with TiN "Gold" 3mm Shock Shafts
• Updated 2.5mm Carbon-Fiber Chassis +8mm Optimized for LiPo Saddle Packs
• VTS Slipper (Variable Torque, Multi-Plate Slipper with 3 Drive Surfaces) Assembly Featuring a High-Rate Spring
• Composite Battery Trays Allow for Battery Position Adjustment
• Integrated Spacers and Quick-Change Battery Straps
• Updated 3.5mm Front Shock Tower and 3.0mm Rear Shock Tower Designed Specifically For the New 12mm Shocks
• Factory Team 12mm Aluminum Rear Clamping Hexes and Rear Hex Wheels
• Updated Front Top Deck for Increased Rigidity Featuring Locking Antenna Mount
• Factory Team 7075-T6 Blue Aluminum 0° Rear Hubs with Oversized Outer Bearing
• Updated Front Suspension Arm for Increased Durability
• Blue Aluminum Cam-Type Motor Mount for Easier and More Secure Gear Mesh Adjustments
• JConcepts Finnisher +8mm Body (Clear) and Factory Team Protective Chassis Tape Included
• Power Source: Electric
• Terrain: Off-Road
• Body Style: Buggy
• Scale Size: 1:10
• Assembly Level: Kit
• Length: 14.88 Inches (378mm)
• Width: 9.84 Inches (250mm)
• Wheelbase: 11.18 Inches (284mm)
• Weight: 3.78 Pounds (1715g)
• Internal Gear Ratio: 2.5:1
• Drive: 4WD
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 2-Channel or More 2.4GHz Radio Control System with Steering Servo
• Batteries (6 Cell in 3 x 3 Configuration, Not a Stick Pack)
• Peak Detection Battery Charger
• Electronic Speed Control, Motor and Pinion Gear
• Tires and Tire Glue
• Paint for the Body
• Assorted Modeling Tools
*This is kit that requires assembly. Modeling tools, paint for the body, radio control system and power system are all required and are available separately. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required.