You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tekin Redline T8 1900kV 1:8 Competition Sensored/Sensorless Brushless Motor
This is a Tekin Redline T8 1900kV 1:8 Competition Sensored Brushless Motor. Tekin’s Redline T8 motor series is designed for large scale, high performance competition. Featuring sensors for flawless, reliable on track operation, the T8 provides pro level control and power. Capable of both sensored and sensorless operation, the T8 series motors are the leading edge of large scale RC motor technology. Utilize the torque and speed of your T8 to propel you across the finish line.
Couple the Redline T8 with Tekin’s RX8 Electronic Speed Control and harness the industry's leading technologies in a complete Tekin power system solution.
Features and Specifications:
• CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Ribbed Heatsink Can
• Sensored and Sensorless operation
• High Current Solder Tabs
• Rebuildable Design
• Neodymium Sintered Magnet
• Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
• Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness
• ROAR legal
• Weight: 11.5oz (341g)
• Shaft Dimensions: 19 x 5mm with Flat
• Motor Diameter: 1.57" (40mm) / 1.65" (42mm) Including Fin
• Motor Length: 2.80" (71mm)
• Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5x16x5mm / Rear 5x11x5mm