Thunderbolt Glow Plug - Heavy Duty Thunderbolt Glow Plug - Heavy Duty Thunderbolt
Thunderbolt wanted boat racers to have a plug that was more durable when using a pipe, running at high RPM, and even at high temps.
The Heavy Duty plug is perfect where a reasonably-high idle is no problem but reliability in challenging conditions is demanded. You'll find this plug durable when using tuned pipes and higher nitro fuel. We recommend this for all car engines that use a standard (not Turbo) plug.
Thunderbolt Glow Plugs - FEEL THE HEAT!
- The only plugs you can buy with exotic platinum-rhodium alloy coils
- Thunderbolt elements glow hotter, start engines faster
- Best idle performance of any brand of glow plug
- Best transition to full throttle
- Best plug life of any brand
- Coils are welded (not staked) to the plug body for greatest dependability
- Coils are triple checked for continuity and integrity
- Solid machined idle bars are welded on and will not come off
- Patented Bellville washer applied with multi-ton press to center electrode, seals against leakage past stem
- Space age insulator ring surrounds center electrode further sealing against leaks
- Copper compression washer seals against any possible leaks past the precision-cut threads
- Electroless nickel plating or black anodized finish on plug exterior prevents rust, gives long-lasting luster
- Individually packed in blister cards to prevent coil damage from other glow plug stems
|Mfr Part Number||3710|