Thunderbolt Glow Plug - R/C Short Thunderbolt Glow Plug - R/C Short Thunderbolt
Intended for thin-head engines and engines that need reduced compression. Compared to the long plugs, these plugs have a shorter reach which works perfectly in some specialty engines that have a thin head. They also can reduce compression in standard or new engines that are a little tight at the top end. Engine running hot? Maybe this plug can cool it off without losing performance.
Thunderbolt Glow Plugs - FEEL THE HEAT! Use in all sport 2-cycle engines with thin heads (typically below .10-.15 size). Has an idle bar for idle and transition.
The Thunderbolt line of Glow Plugs are made with only the highest grade materials. Manufactured in the USA to achieve the quality standards demanded by performance engines, the RC Short is ideally suited for your 10-15 size 2 strokes. /p>
Guaranteed to enhance the performance of any engine!
- Made in the USA
- The only plugs you can buy with exotic platinum-rhodium alloy coils.
- Thunderbolt elements glow hotter, start engines faster
- Best idle performance of any brand of glow plug
- Best transition to full throttle
- Best plug life of any brand
- Coils are welded to the plug body fro greatest dependability
- Coils are triple checked for continuity and integrity
- Solid machined idle bars are welded on and will not come off
- Space age insulator ring surrounds center electrode further sealing against leaks
- Copper compression washer seals against any possible leaks past the precision-cut threads
- Electroless nickel plating or black anodized finish on plug exterior prevent rust, giving long lasting luster
|Mfr Part Number||03705|