Check items to add to the cart or select all
Hobby People TAZR Charger
6A Multi-Chemistry AC/DC Cycler
Versatility, Performance and Reliability
The TAZR Multi-Chemistry charger is a high-performance, micro-processor controlled charger/discharger with built-in lithium cell-balancing. The TAZR is suitable for charging LiIo, LiPo, LiFe, NiCd, NiMH, and Lead Acid (Pb) batteries from an 11-18V DC or 100-240V AC power source. With a maximum internal circuit output power of 50W and a variable charge current of up to 6.0A, the TAZR is a versatile and easy-to-use charger that works with most batteries used in the hobby today. The TAZR also has cycling and discharging capability. XH balance ports are built-in, so balancing lithium packs is easy. And of course, adapters are available if needed. A separate optional temperature sensor is available for added security.
Hobby People TAZR Features:
• AC/DC Power Input
• Charges Most Popular Hobby Batteries
• Balancing Plugs Built-In
• Temp-Sensor Capable (Sensor Sold Separately)
• Built-In Auto-On Cooling Fan
• Compact Size and Lightweight
Hobby People TAZR Specifications:
• DC Input Voltage Range:11-18V
• AC Input Voltage Range: 110-240V
• Charge Power Output: 50W
• Discharge Power: 5W
• Charge Current Range:0.1-6.0A
• Discharge Current Range:0.1-1.0A
• LiPo Balancing Current:300mAh/cell
• NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count:1-15cells
• Lithium Battery Cell Count:1-6 (Series)
• Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
• Dimensions: 5 3/8 x 5 x 2 3/8 Inches
SAFETY: It is VITAL that the TAZR be used properly.
• Only use the charger with the intended battery types.
• Only use the charger under supervision. Never leave the charger unattended.
• Double check all connections before starting the charger.
• NEVER charge hot or damaged battery packs.
• Keep the charger dry.
• Do not use a wet or damaged charger.
|User's Guide (1.3 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Hobby People TAZR Charger|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)