1/16th Scale 4WD Brushed Electric Monster Truck
Ready-to-Race w/12-Turn 550 Titan Motor, 2.4GHz Radio, Power Cell NiMH Battery & Charger!
This is a Traxxas E-Revo 1/16th Scale 4WD Brushed Electric Monster Truck. Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation. All the quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in 1/16 scale with the 1/16 E-Revo. At 14 inches long, this E-Revo is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini" - this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo, high-torque Titan 550 power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
• Ready-to-Race with Included 6-Cell NiMH Power Cell Battery and Charger
• TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
• Revo Suspension Technology for Superior Handling and Control
• Full-Time 4WD Traction and Control
• Titan 550 Motor - Largest in Class
• Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather, All-Terrain Driving Excitement
• Torque-Control Slipper Clutch
• Sealed Differentials
• Realistic All-Terrain Ttires with Foam Inserts
• Traxxas High-Current Connector
• Metric Hex Hardware
• Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of the Titan 550 motor into the 1/16 E-Revo for unstoppable climbing, roosting, monster performance! The Titan modified motor is designed for exciting mod-motor power output with long-lasting performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control offers high current handling, EZ-Set one-button setup, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC.
Proven Traxxas Innovation:
No detail was overlooked in our mission to bring all the capability, durability, and excitement of Traxxas' award-winning models to 1/16 scale for fast, affordable R/C fun. The 1/16 E-Revo is built on the race-winning, track-proven innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its functionality and performance intact, right down to the oil-filled, threaded-body GTR shocks. This superior technology provides capability, performance, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design. The suspension and electronics are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances strength and weight, function and aesthetics, convenience and performance to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it is an even more impressive achievement of packaging and performance optimization that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System:
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Waterproof Electronics for No-Limits R/C Excitement:
Now a hallmark of Traxxas vehicles, E-Revo is the latest model to be equipped with fully waterproof electronics to keep the fun rolling in water, mud and snow while lesser cars stay on the bench. The patent-pending sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' 2.4GHz receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the 1/16 models' waterproof properties. The XL-2.5 electronic speed control and high-torque, digital micro servo are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom to go places other cars wouldn't dare to venture.
The 1/16 E-Revo is fully assembled with TQ 2.4 GHz radio system, Titan 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the 1/16 E-Revo truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run.
• Length: 12.6 Inches (320mm)
• Front Track: 9.4 Inches (239mm)
• Rear Track: 9.4 Inches (239mm)
• Weight: 44 Ounces (1.24kg)
• Height (Overall): 4.6 Inches (117mm)
• Wheelbase: 7.9 Inches (202mm)
• Wheel Diameter 2.0 Inches (50.8mm)
• Shock Length Front and Rear: 48mm
• Tires (Front and Rear): Talon 2.0" (Glued)
• Wheels (Front and Rear): 2.0" Gemini (Black-Chrome)
• Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof XL-2.5 ESC
• Motor (Electric): Titan 12T 550
• Transmission: Heavy-Duty Single Speed
• Gear Ratio (Internal): 5.04:1, (Reversed Input: 9.72:1)
• Overall Drive Ratio: 15.75:1 (Stock, Out-of-Box)
• Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
• Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
• Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite/Nylon Monocoque
• Brake Type: Electronic
• Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
• Steering: Bellcrank
• Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio w/#6519 3-Channel Micro Receiver
• Top Speed: 20+ MPH
• Skill Level: 1
• Fully-Assembled, Ready-to-Race 1/16th Scale E-Revo
• TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
• Titan 12T 550 Motor
• XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control
• 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Power Cell Battery and Charger
• ProGraphix Painted Body*
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4 'AA' Batteries for Transmitter
*Available in four different body colors. Colors may vary. Unable to guarantee specific color unless purchased in person.