You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas E-Revo Brushless Edition
RTR w/ 2.4GHz TQi Radio with Docking Base
Traxxas built the E-Revo for 6S brushless power right from the start. For other companies, brushless ready means just making some nominal provisions for battery and motor installation and letting the aftermarket develop the upgrades necessary to make it survive. Not Traxxas. They heard the call for more power so E-Revo was tested tough for durability with brutal 6S LiPo power and intense custom wound brushless motors. For the uninitiated, this extreme 65+mph motor and battery combination is ordinarily a predictable recipe for a box full of twisted and mangled parts. Not so with the E-Revo Brushless Edition. E-Revo's driveline has been engineered to endure the kind of horsepower and punishment that's possible with today's motor and battery technology. It looks factory because it is factory, complete with a separate motor plate for clean, low-slung single motor installation.
Castle Creations Mamba Monster Brushless System
Built specifically to handle the rigors of large, power-hungry trucks, the Mamba Monster speed control is ready for 6S LiPo power with its massive 6.5mm gold-plated connectors, high-efficiency heatsink, integrated cooling fan and heavy-duty components. The speed control sends its power pulses to a Castle 2200Kv 75mm motor, designed specially for maximum performance and reliability with 6S LiPo power in torque-hungry applications. The aluminum motor can is machined to act as a massive heatsink, high-grade bearings deliver maximum efficiency, and high-strength Neodymium magnets give E-Revo Brushless Edition outrageous torque. To resist the twist, a beefy 5mm shaft transfers power to Brushless-Ready transmission.
TQi: The Next Generation of Traxxas 2.4GHz Control
The E-Revo Brushless Edition is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone® or iPod touch® into a powerful tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the E-Revo Brushless Edition with an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. Traxxas Link telemetry sensors transmit real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage with stunning visuals.
Powerful Traxxas Link Application
Available in the App Store
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes.
Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view, with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
Sealed Watertight Receiver Box
E-Revo's receiver is fully enclosed for protection from the elements. The antenna and servo wires route neatly through a special watertight seal, and a custom blue O-ring seals the receiver box to protect the receiver from water. The receiver can be removed for service and aftermarket receivers can be installed without losing the sealing properties of the box. Patent pending.
Low-CG Chassis Design
Engineered by Traxxas, the ground-breaking molded E-Revo chassis sets a new benchmark for electric monster truck looks and performance. The E-Revo chassis combines art and function to deliver a lightweight, integrated, and rigid platform that maximizes strength and reduces weight. Scalable battery compartments accept a variety of NiMH and LiPo configurations to unlock E-Revo Brushless edition's power potential. By combining the battery compartments with the chassis design, the battery packs can sit low and close to the center of the truck, plus valuable chassis surface is freed up to accommodate the electronics for a clean layout. This keeps the center of gravity (CG) as low as possible and increases side-to-side agility by keeping most of the weight close to the center.
Battery Compartment Vents
Resembling the exhaust ducts of a turbine powered jet, the futuristic battery vents are securely mounted on the chassis. In addition to offering entrance and exit cooling, the oversized openings incorporate latches that insert into the battery door clasps. The battery compartment vents symbolize the sleek and high-tech image that places E-Revo in a class of its own.
Quick Release Battery Doors
The futuristic chassis design incorporates enclosed battery compartments into the sides of the chassis for an ultra-clean look even with the battery packs installed. Innovative quick release battery doors mount directly to the chassis, so there are no clips or hold downs to lose during battery swaps. The doors pivot down using a hinged design and dual clasps secure the tops of the battery doors for impact-proof security. To open the battery doors depress the latches and pull on the battery door tabs. To close the doors simply press on the door until the latches snap into place.
Adjustable Battery Compartments
Keyed, adjustable L-braces located inside the battery compartments allow the battery packs to be positioned in multiple incremental positions from front to rear for precise weight bias tuning. A top mounted, spring loaded clip holds battery packs securely at the lowest point to keep the CG as low as possible.
Dual-Servo Steering System
E-Revo takes a total system approach to eliminating the slow, mushy steering response typical on other monster trucks. Each servo is rated for 125 oz.-in. of torque, giving E-Revo a total of 250 oz.-in. of tire-turning twist to keep you in command no matter how tough the conditions.
Heavy-Duty 17mm Hex Hubs
E-Revo Brushless Edition's 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs make certain its considerable horsepower is delivered directly to the treads. The splined design is extra strong with unsurpassed torque handling to resist twist-out no matter how hard the 2200Kv motor pulls at the tires.
Traxxas Power Cell Batteries Included!
E-Revo Brushless Edition includes two genuine Power Cell Battery Packs to make sure you experience all the performance that's been engineered into your Traxxas model. Power Cell packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas' high-output, gold plated, high-current connectors. Seven cell packs give E-Revo Brushless Edition 16.8 volts of motivation for maximum speed, and precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the Traxxas Power Cell package.
Power For Today And Beyond
E-Revo's battery compartments are scaleable for today's batteries and new generations of batteries to come. A clever internal stop is adjustable for battery length while an innovative leaf spring holds the battery pack secure. Choose your power from 6 or 7-cell NiMH packs all the way up to large-capacity LiPo (Lithium Polymer) Power.
Rigidity, Strength, Protection
The smooth center skid plate is by itself a sight to behold while it protects and strengthens. Critical driveline components are shielded from the elements for long life. A cover provides access for maintenance. Careful attention to design raises torsional rigidity to eliminate chassis flex which contributes to E-Revo's stunning handling precision.
Advanced Suspension Design
The superior technology designed into the E-Revo Brushless Edition suspension provides capability, performance, and tuning functions that are so far advanced they set the Revo specification at the absolute pinnacle of monster truck design. Dig into the details and you will see how E-Revo lets you experience precision and performance that's simply not possible with conventional designs. With multiple design patents pending, nothing else even comes close.
The E-Revo's fully trimmed and painted ProGraphix body is available in Red, Blue, Red-Black, and Blue-Black. Decals are also applied to save you time and get you driving just minutes out of the box. Traxxas' ProGraphix bodies are the hottest looking bodies around and are only available on Traxxas Ready-To-Race® models.
Low-CG Transmission Design
E-Revo's transmission design is skillfully configured to fit low in the chassis and to also keep the motor(s) mounted as low as possible. This consistent design theme contributes to the handling benefits derived from E-Revo's optimized center of gravity. An oversized steel idler gear and the patent-pending Torque-Control™ slipper clutch are built to handle the massive torque of high-performance electric motors.
The single-speed Brushless-Ready™ transmission features an oversized steel idler gear and a Torque-Control™ slipper clutch to handle the massive torque of high-performance brushless motors. To access spur and pinion gears quickly and easily, a unique single-piece gear cover can be removed and installed with a single hex screw. For additional tuning options an accessory single motor installation kit and two-speed gear sets are available.
E-Revo Brushless Edition Features
• Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC
• Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV Motor
• TQi 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Docking Base™
• TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter TQi Docking Base™
• Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
• Multi-Function knobAdjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
• Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
• Adjustable steering and throttle end points
• High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
• Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
• Docking Base accepts iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
• TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
• Brushless transmission with metal center idler gear
• Heavy-duty 17mm splined aluminum hex hubs and wheel nuts
• Traxxas Power Cell batteries included
• Unique chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
• Quick release battery doors
• Battery cooling vents
• Scalable battery compartments from sport packs to brutal 6S LiPo power
• Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
• Sealed receiver box protects the micro receiver from dirt, debris and moisture
• Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver 125 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
• Hard-anodized Teflon®-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
• Sealed pivot ball suspension
• Sealed limited slip differentials
• Dual-servo steering system
• Hex hardware throughout
• 3.8” black chrome Gemini™ wheels
• 3.8” Talon™ tires
• Sleek pre-painted body design
• Adjustable rear wing
• Compatible with many Revo® Platinum upgrades
• Traxxas innovation built in!
Castle Creations Mamba Monster ESC Specifications
• Input voltage (cells): 18 NiCad/NiMH 6s LiPo (max: 25.2 volts)
• Case Size: 2.2"W x 1.9"D x 1.4"H
• Weight: 4.27 ounces (121 grams)
• On-Resistance (@Trans)–FWD/REV: 0.0003 ohms per phase
• Reverse Delay: Yes, with lockout
• Low Voltage Detection (LVD): Yes, programmable
E-Revo Brushless Edition Specifications
• Length: 22.91 inches (582mm)
• Front Track: 16.38 inches (416mm)
• Rear Track: 16.48 inches (418.5mm)
• Center Ground Clearance: 3.86 inches (98mm)
• Weight: 9.2lbs (4.17kg) (w/o batteries) 10.9lbs (4.94kg) (with batteries)
• Height (overall): 8.275 inches (210mm)
• Wheelbase: 14.1 inches (358mm)
• Front Shock Length: 87mm
• Rear Shock Length: 87mm
• Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ (5.75" x 3.8")
• Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon™ (5.75" x 3.8")
• Front Wheels: 3.8" Gemini™ (black-chrome) with 17mm splined hex
• Rear Wheels: 3.8" Gemini™ (black-chrome) with 17mm splined hex
• Speed Control Type: Castle Creations Mamba Monster Forward/Reverse/Brake
• Motor (electric): Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200KV
• Transmission: Single-Speed (2nd gear only)
• Overall Drive Ratio: 18.83 (stock, out-of-box)
• Differential Type: Sealed Hardened Steel Bevel
• Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
• Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Tub
• Brake Type: Electronic
• Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
• Steering: Bellcrank
• Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
• Top Speed: 35+mph (65+mph w/ two 3S LiPo Batteries)
• Skill Level: 2
• *Battery Tray Dimensions: 156mm x 50mm x 29mm
• Included Batteries: Two Traxxas Power Cell Batteries (NiMH, 7-C Stick)
• Required Batteries & Charger: 4 "AA" (transmitter) 7.2V or 8.4V Charger (6 or 7 cell)
* Max dimensions reflect a battery that is the length of the entire battery tray, but due to the tray shape and design, the height and width of the battery must be decreased.