You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas EVX-2 Dual Motor ESC Traxxas EVX-2 Dual Motor ESC
The EVX-2 delivers an incredible 14-plus volts, from two battery packs, making 14-volt, twin-motor setups more powerful than ever! The EVX-2 is loaded with cutting-edge features including the Traxxas High-Current Connector, EZ-Set push-button setup, three programmable drive profiles, and thermal-shutdown protection. Hit reverse on your transmitter, and the EVX-2 applies powerful brakes to slow your model to a stop before switching to full-proportional reverse! The EVX-2 is designed and manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support.
The EVX-2 uses Traxxas exclusive EZ-Set push-button set-up and a multi-colored LED making it a snap to adjust. Its microprocessor control has three built-in programming modes including:
- Sport Mode with forward, brakes, and reverse
- Racing Mode with forward, brakes, and no reverse
- Training Mode that limits forward and reverse power by 50% while still applying 100% brakes.
EVX-2 ESC Features
- 14.4 Volts of Power
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Three Drive Profiles
- Patent-Pending Training Mode
- EZ-Set Push-Button Set-Up
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- For Traxxas E-Maxx and Others!
- Input voltage: 6-14 cells (7.2 to 16.8 volts DC)
- Case Size: 2.27W x 2D x 1.05H
- Weight: 3.6 ounces
- Motor Limit: 540-size = 10-turns, 550-size = 12-turns
- On-Resistance (@Trans) Fwd/Rev: 0.004 / 0.004
- Rated Current Fwd/Rev: 180 amps / 180 amps
- Braking Current: 360 amps
- Continuous Current (@100F amb.): 30 Amps
- Reverse Delay: None
- BEC Voltage: 6.0 volts DC
- BEC Current: 2.5 amps
- Power Wire: 14 Gauge / 3"
- Input Harness Wire: 26 Gauge / 9.5"
- Motor Wires: 14 Gauge / 9"
- Transistor Type: MOSFET
- PWM Frequency: 1700 Hz
- Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
- Profile selection:
- Profile 1: Sport Mode:100% fwd, 100% brakes, 100% rev
- Profile 2: Race Mode:100% fwd, 100% brakes, no rev.
- Profile 3: Training Mode:50% fwd, 100% brakes, 50% rev.
- Single-button setup: Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set
The exclusive Training Mode limits full throttle output to 50% making it easier for new or young drivers to develop their control skills. With the high-frequency efficiency of the EVX-2, run time is also greatly increased. When theyre ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action. Only Traxxas has it!
Built-in thermal shutdown protection adds an extra level of safety. Sophisticated, high-frequency operation and low internal resistance provide longer run times, more speed, and more fun!