You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas Jato 3.3
1/10 Scale 2WD Ready-to-Race Nitro Stadium Truck
Includes TQi 2.4GHz Radio System w/Docking Base and Installed Telemetry Sensors
This is a Traxxas Jato 3.3 1/10 Scale 2WD Ready-to-Race Nitro Stadium Truck with TQi 2.4GHz Radio System w/Docking Base and Installed Telemetry Sensors. Brutally fast. It's the only way to describe it. Combine the extreme power of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with the incredible Traxxas Jato and the results will leave you speechless. Stunning, jaw-dropping acceleration and face-distorting top speed propel Jato performance into the stratosphere. It's a power packed combination for excitement we couldn't resist. Bury the throttle and 60mph flies by in a mere 4.2 seconds. Top speed is over 65mph! 2nd gear wheelies? You bet! The integrated wheelie bar is included!
• TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Docking Base
• Factory Installed Telemetry Sensors
• The Extreme Power of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
• Resonator Blue-Anodized Aluminum Tuned Pipe
• Front and Rear Sway Bars for Increased Stability
• Asphalt-Hugging Anaconda Performance Tires
• Mandatory Wheelie Bar
• Aggressive Body Graphics
• 0 to 60 MPH in 4.2 Seconds
• 65+ MPH Top Speed
TQi: The Next Generation of Traxxas 2.4GHz Control:
The Jato 3.3 is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a powerful tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the Jato 3.3 with an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile to restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. Factory installed Traxxas Link telemetry sensors transmit real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage with stunning visuals. TQi Docking Base is compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S and 2nd/3rd/4th generation iPod touch.
Real World Street Fighter:
Jato 3.3's serious two-speed muscle power blows away typical purpose-built on-road cars, yet its suspension is versatile enough to take on the harsh realities of real-world pavement. Expansion joints, rocks, and even jumps are no problem for Jato's class-leading suspension travel. The big sticky Anaconda 2.8" treads and adjustable sway bars give Jato 3.3 tight, streetwise reflexes that don't require a mirror-smooth race course. When the pavement ends, Jato just keeps going. Its race-truck heritage gives it superior off-road capability. If you want to get serious at the dirt track, a simple tire change and Jato's TRX 3.3 Racing Engine belts out more muscle than most tracks can even hold.
Bred for Speed:
Jato is loaded with the advanced engineering DNA of the innovative Revo. From the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine to the high-grade metric hex hardware, every component and adjustment is optimized for performance, speed, and durability. The blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe extracts maximum horsepower from the engine. The advanced two-speed transmission is backed with the patent-pending Torque-Control slipper clutch. The semi-metallic brake disc; smooth, Revo-spec GTR shocks; and precision, zero bump-steer suspension geometry, combine with a wide array of adjustment and tuning options for unparalleled driving control. Even starting the engine focuses on speed and performance. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine has the convenience of Traxxas EZ-Start push-button electric starting. It includes built-in diagnostics to monitor your glow plug condition and starting functions. There's no easier, safer, or faster way to start the engine.
Jato 3.3 is a complete package that is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race with an installed, high-power pistol-grip radio system. The body is painted with incredible graphics and the tires are pre-glued with foam inserts. Even the decals are applied. Jato 3.3 also comes with full Traxxas support.
• Length 16.53" (420mm)
• Front Track 12.87" (327mm)
• Rear Track 13.00" (330mm)
• Weight (No Fuel) 83.03oz (5.19lb) (w/4AA Batteries & Wheelie Bar)
• Height (Overall) 5.70" (145mm)
• Wheelbase 11.22" Long (285mm) / 11.14" Short (283mm)
• Front & Rear Tires: Anaconda 4.13" (105mm)
• Front & Rear Wheels: 2.8" All-Star Mirror-Chrome
• Front & Rear Shock Length: 3.43" (87mm), GTR Aluminum
• Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 9.77:1 (Total Gear Reduction)
• Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 7.29:1 (Total Gear Reduction)
• Gear Pitch 32: (0.8 Module)
• Steering: Bellcrank w/Integrated Servo Saver
• Transmission: Auto Two-Speed
• Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed
• Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
• Chassis Type 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
• Telemetry: Equipped with Speed, RPM, Battery Voltage and Engine Temperature
• Engine (Fuel-Powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start
• Brake Type: Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
• Top Speed: 65+ MPH
• Skill Level: 5
• Jato 3.3 with TQi 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio and Docking Base
• Installed Telemetry Sensors
• TRX 3.3 Engine w/EZ-Start
• ProGraphix Painted Body*
• Air Filter Oil, Setup and Tuning DVD and Instructions
• EZ-Start Battery and Charger, Glow Plug, Fuel Bottle and Tools
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 8 'AA' Batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
• 10% to 20% Nitro Car Fuel
*Available in four different body colors. Colors may vary. Unable to guarantee specific color unless purchased in person in one of our retail stores.