You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate
RTR Short Course Truck w/2.4 TQi Radio and Docking Base
Slash 4X4 Ultimate exploits the Traxxas recipe for Ready-To-Race short-course performance at the highest level by combining a fully-loaded Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition with their latest 2.4G radio system and powerful high-capacity 7-cell battery pack. This fully-assembled competition-ready package is the top offering in the Slash 4X4 lineup and redefines the Traxxas benchmark for out-of-the-box performance and completeness. Simply put, it's the best of the best and it's Ready-To-Race from Traxxas, The Fastest Name in Radio Control.® The Slash 4X4 Ultimate is equipped with a full complement of Platinum accessories to deliver pure short-course racing fun and performance.
The Traxxas TQi 2.4G radio system features the exclusive Docking Base™, a revolutionary concept that harnesses the power of your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch to create the ultimate pro-caliber radio system. The high-capacity 4200mAh Series 4 battery pack is 7-cells of pure speed at 40+mph. There's even an AC charger included for easy charging. Building on the winning performance of the standard Slash 4X4, the Ultimate includes hard-anodized aluminum Big Bore™ shocks with titanium nitride shafts; blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers, and axle nuts; front and rear swaybars in two thicknesses; soft S1 race-compound BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® tires; and a sealed, silicone-filled center differential that can be installed in place of the standard Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. Everything else is factory-installed and fully prepped for on-track performance. Officially-licensed racing graphics complete the Slash 4X4 Ultimate with straight from-the-track style. No other electric short-course truck can match the Slash 4X4 Ultimate's incredible convenience, competition-grade specs, and pro-level performance.
TQi: The Next Generation of Traxxas 2.4G Control
Slash 4X4 Ultimate is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race® radio system. The Traxxas® TQi™ radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone® or iPod Touch® into a powerful tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link™ App to deliver an intuitive high-definition full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Automatic model-recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. Accessory Traxxas Link telemetry sensors (sold separately) transmit real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature, and battery voltage with stunning visuals.
Powerful Traxxas Link Application
Available in the App Store.
Traxxas Link makes it easy to learn, understand, and access the powerful tuning options built into every Traxxas TQi radio system. Control your Drive Effects settings such as steering and throttle sensitivity; steering percentage; braking strength; and throttle trim by simply touching and dragging the sliders on the screen, or enabling the Multi-Function knob on the transmitter. Everything happens live, on-the-fly, giving you instant feedback on your changes.
When you add optional telemetry sensors (sold separately) to your model, Traxxas Link collects and records real-time telemetry data as you drive. The Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM, and temperature. The application automatically detects and recognizes Traxxas Link sensors for easy set-up and configuration. The dashboard is fully customizable with either dial or digital readout gauges. Up to nine gauges can be displayed at once. Set threshold warnings and log maximums, minimums, or averages. Use the recording function to document your dashboard view with sound, so that you can keep your eyes on your driving and not miss a single apex. If you forget to record, simply touch Instant Replay anytime to capture the previous minute of fun and unexpected triumphs. The recordings can be named, saved, and shared with others.
Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. If the track conditions change, simply re-tune your Drive Effects and save them as new profile. Only Traxxas Link makes pro-level transmitter tuning so fast, convenient, and easy.
5-channel Micro Receiver with Fail-Safe Security
The TQi 2.4G micro receiver fits easily into any vehicle, and features dual channel-1 outputs for easy installation in vehicles with dual steering servos—no Y-harness necessary! The integrated LINK button makes it fast and easy to bind the receiver, and the two-color LED indicates power-on and bind status for fool-proof control and convenience. Traxxas Link Model Memory allows the receiver to recognize up to thirty TQi 2.4G Traxxas Link enabled transmitters - just switch on and drive. In the event of signal loss due to an accidental switch-off or depleted batteries, the receiver will automatically return the throttle to neutral and hold the last commanded steering position. The Fail Safe programming is built-in and does not need to be set or activated. Three telemetry ports are incorporated in the 5-channel receiver to allow real-time data to be transmitted from your Traxxas model to the TQi transmitter.
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate
Only Traxxas could combine the convenience of a fully-assembled Ready-To-Race® model with the incredible performance of a "factory works" 4WD racing machine. Slash 4X4 Ultimate is loaded with race accessories for superior track performance such as an adjustable center differential, sway bars, machined aluminum suspension components and our finest hard anodized, Teflon®-coated shocks, complete with Titanium Nitride shock shafts.
High-Torque Digital Servo
The ultimate short-course truck is equipped with the ultimate Traxxas steering servo, the proven 2075. Digital circuitry guarantees precise centering and heavy-duty holding power, while the ball-bearing-supported output shaft extends wear, increases precision, and reduces transit time. With 125 oz.-in. of terrain-taming torque, it's all the servo you need for commanding track performance and all-terrain adventure.
The Traxxas Velineon power system is included. Traxxas Velineon brushless systems are optimized for smooth, high-speed performance and refined control that helps you cut fast laps on the track. Top speed? 40+mph with the included Power Cell Series 4 battery. Looking for even more? Drop in a Power Cell 3S LiPo and light up the radar gun with 60+mph. Activate the VXL-3s speed control's advanced Low Voltage Detection mode and the speed control will automatically alert you when it's time to recharge your LiPo pack. The Traxxas exclusive EZ-Set button makes it simple.
Big Bore™ Aluminum Shock Set
One of the most-popular option parts, Big Bore shocks offer the ultimate in bump and jump control and are standard equipment on the Slash 4X4 Ultimate. Hard-anodized aluminum bodies, Teflon®-coated shock bores, and titanium-nitride coated shafts offer incredible durability and near-frictionless operation for ultra-smooth damping and long-lasting performance.
Included Center Differential Option
Slash 4X4 Ultimate rolls out of the box with a Revo-spec slipper clutch, and also includes a fully-assembled, sealed and silicone-filled Center Differential that can be used in place of the slipper clutch. The optional Center Differential transfers power to the front and rear differentials independently for smooth power delivery in rough conditions and maximum corner speed. The diff action can be adjusted by using different fluid viscosities for specific driving conditions. Slash 4X4's modular design allows you to install the diff in just minutes.
High Strength Machined Aluminum C-Hubs
Slash 4X4's unique C-Hub design is already Traxxas Tough; this artfully machined aluminum version is stronger still, and preserves the carefully engineered steering and suspension geometry for track-ready performance. The brilliant-blue anodized finish adds high-tech style, and the laser-etched logos show your truck is equipped with genuine Traxxas performance parts.
Aluminum Steering Blocks
Precision-machined for total steering accuracy and bulletproof strength, Traxxas Aluminum Steering Blocks further refine Slash 4X4 Ultimate's razor-sharp handling. Solid 6061 aluminum construction guarantees race-ready strength and stiffness.
Machined Aluminum Rear Hub Carriers
Traxxas aluminum stub axle carriers add both strength and beauty to the Ultimate without compromising the track-bred suspension geometry built into Slash 4X4.
Front and Rear Sway Bars
Sway bars reduce chassis roll and increase corner speed on high-traction surfaces—perfect for hard-packed tracks and pavement running. Slash 4X4 Ultimate features installed silver sway bars, and a stiffer set of black bars for extra-high-grip surfaces. The bar thicknesses are precisely tuned, and are easily adjusted for maximum cornering performance.
Officially Licensed S1 Compound BFGoodrich® Tires
Slash 4X4's officially licensed BFGoodrich rubber returns for the Ultimate, molded in the latest S1 racing compound for even greater grip. Track-proven with the National Championship-winning Response Pro tires for Revo, the soft S1 compound is engineered for competition and gives Slash 4X4 Ultimate extra grip in all conditions.
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate Features:
• TQi 2.4G High Output radio system with Docking Base™
• TQi 2.4G High Output transmitter
• TQi Docking Base™
• Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
• Multi-Function knob
• Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
• Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
• Adjustable steering and throttle end points
• High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
• Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
• Docking Base accepts iPhone and iPod Touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
• Accessory speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors available separately
• TQi 2.4G 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
• Painted Race Replica Bodies (color varies)
• Power Cell Series 4 NiMH 7-cell battery
• AC Charger
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Platinum Features:
• Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum C-Hubs
• Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum steering blocks
• Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum rear hub carriers
• Blue-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum axle nuts
• Hard-anodized, Teflon-coated Big Bore™ shocks with Titanium Nitride shafts
• Adjustable front and rear swaybars
• Included optional extra-stiff swaybar set
• Sealed, silicone filled center differential (included separately; installs trackside in just minutes replacing the Torque-Control® slipper)
• Officially-licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® Tires molded in S1 race compound
Traxxas Slash 4X4 Standard Features:
• Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
• Slash 4X4 reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!*
• Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
• Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
• Maxx® Cable 12-gauge wire
• Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
• LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
• Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
• Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
• Race Mode – Forward / Brake
• Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
• Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
• Consistent, high-power output, run after run
• Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
• Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
• Precision-balanced rotor
• Durable steel Jato®-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
• Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
• Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
• Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
• Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
• Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
• Digital high-torque Traxxas (#2075) waterproof steering servo
• Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
• Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
• Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
• Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology
• White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
• Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
• Rubber-sealed ball bearings
• Officially-licensed BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain™ T/A® and Kumho Road Venture MT Tires
• Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
• Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
• ProGraphix® painted race replica bodies are available in Mike Jenkins Edition (Traxxas), Mark Jenkins Edition (Traxxas), Scott Douglas/Mike Oberg Edition (AMSOIL®), Greg Adler Edition (4 Wheel Parts) and Jerry Whelchel Edition (Chet Huffman Motorsports)