Traxxas Spartan Brushless Race Boat
w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio System & Two 7-Cell Power Cell NiMH Battery Packs
The World's Fastest Ready-to-Race Boat - Powered by Castle Creations!
This is a Traxxas Spartan Brushless Race Boat w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio System & Two 7-Cell Power Cell NiMH Battery Packs. It's the kind of boat you would expect from Traxxas - extreme Velineon brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Simply put, Spartan is your boat! Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull, smooth, cable-drive efficiency, innovative water cooling system and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls.
The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations - from the included 7-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to optional 3S LiPos. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps to secure them. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. A high-output 2.4GHz radio system with water-cooled and waterproof electronics keep Spartan going for trouble-free all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked on their mission to engineer a boat that offers the power, speed, convenience, and fun that the Traxxas award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
• 30+ MPH with Included 7-Cell Power Cell NiMH Batteries - 50+ MPH with Optional 6S LiPo Power
• 36" Deep-V Hull for Stable High-Speed Performance
• Water-Cooled, Waterproof VXL-6s Marine Speed Control
• VXL-6 ESC is 6S LiPo Compatible with Built-In Low-Voltage Detection
• Traxxas High-Current Connectors
• Velineon 540XL High-Output Brushless Motor with Highflow Water-Cooling Jacket
• Quick-Release Power Module Integrates Power System, Waterproof Electronics and Stuffing Tube
• Adjustable Battery Trays with Hook-and-Loop Straps
• Blue-Anodized Aluminum Rudder Support, Rudder and Drive Strut
• Stainless Steel Turn Fins, Trim tabs and Hardware
• TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
• Waterproof High-Torque Steering Servo
• Sleek Design with Factory-Applied Graphics
• Traxxas Factory Support
Spartan is fully assembled with a TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics and detailed instructions. Two Traxxas 7-Cell PowerCell NiMH batteries are also included. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, the potent Power Cell packs feature heavy-duty construction, 12-gauge wires and the Traxxas High-Current Connectors for efficient power transfer, run after run. Traxxas backs the Spartan and all of their products with industry-leading support that is second-to-none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Spartan to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun - and fast!
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System:
Spartan is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology - but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
TQi Docking Base Compatible:
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an optional Docking Base (#6510) that turns your iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
• Hull Type: Deep-V
• Dead Rise Angle: 26 Degrees
• Hull Length: 36.5 In (927mm)
• Overall Length: 40.8 In (1037mm)
• Overall Height: 5.8 In (147mm)
• Beam: 9.5 In (243mm)
• Weight: 72 Oz (2041g)
• Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon VXL-6s, Water-Cooled
• Input Voltage: 7-18 NiMH Cells, 2-6 LiPo Cells (8.4-22.2 Volts DC)
• BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
• BEC Current: 3A
• Power Wire: 12 Gauge Maxx Cable
• Thermal Protection: Thermal Shutdown
• Low Voltage Detection: Yes (User Enabled)
• Motor (Electric): Traxxas Velineon 540XL Brushless, Water-Cooled
• Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
• Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
• Prop: 2-Blade Composite, 42 x 59mm
• Transmitter: TQi 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
• Receiver: 6518 2.4GHz Micro 5-Channel
• Servo: 2056 High-Torque Waterproof
• Skill Level: 5
• Fully Assembled Ready-to-Race Spartan Race Boat
• TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
• Velineon 540XL Brushless Motor w/VXL-6s Marine ESC
• Two 7-Cell Power Cell NiMH Battery Packs
• Factory-Applied Graphics
• Operating Instructions
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4 'AA' alkaline batteries for transmitter, and a charger compatible with included NiMH or optional LiPo batteries.
*Available in two different colors - Red and Blue. Unable to guarantee specific color unless purchased in person.