You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas Spartan Brushless Race Boat
w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, Two 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery Packs
& Two Balance Chargers
The World's Fastest Ready-to-Race Boat - Powered by Castle Creations!
This is a Traxxas Spartan Brushless Race Boat w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio System, Two 3S 5000mAh LiPo Battery Packs & Two Balance Chargers. It's the kind of boat you would expect from Traxxas - extreme Velineon brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on included 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Simply put, Spartan is your boat! Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull, smooth, cable-drive efficiency, innovative water cooling system and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls.
The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations - from 7-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPos. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. A high-output 2.4GHz radio system, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Spartan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked on our mission to engineer a boat that offers the power, speed, convenience, and fun that Traxxas' award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
• 50+ MPH with Included 6S LiPo Power
• Includes Two 3S 11.1 Volt Power Cell LiPo Battery Packs
• Includes Two LiPo Balance Chargers
• 36" Deep-V Hull for Stable High-Speed Performance
• Water-Cooled, Waterproof VXL-6s Marine Speed Control
• 6S LiPo Compatible with Built-In Low-Voltage Detection
• Traxxas High-Current Connectors
• Velineon 540XL High-Output Brushless Motor with Highflow Water-Cooling Jacket
• Quick-Release Power Module Integrates Power System, Waterproof Electronics and Stuffing Tube
• Adjustable Battery Trays with Hook-and-Loop Straps
• Blue-Anodized Aluminum Rudder Support, Rudder and Drive Strut
• Stainless Steel Turn Fins, Trim tabs and Hardware
• TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
• Waterproof High-Torque Steering Servo
• Sleek Design with Factory-Applied Graphics
• Traxxas Factory Support
Spartan is fully assembled with a TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics and detailed instructions. Two Traxxas Power Cell 3S LiPo batteries are also included. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, the potent Power Cell packs feature heavy-duty construction, 12-gauge wires and Traxxas' High-Current Connectors for efficient power transfer, run after run. Traxxas backs the Spartan and all of our products with industry-leading support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Spartan to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun - and fast!
Power Cell LiPo Batteries and LiPo Balance Chargers:
Designed from the start for high-voltage, high-capacity LiPo packs, Traxxas’ Spartan now includes a pair of genuine Traxxas Power Cell LiPo battey packs - the only LiPos certified to deliver the full performance potential of Traxxas’ most versitile all-terrain truck. Spartan includes two 5000mAh 3S Power Cell LiPo battery packs. Spartan arrives with Low Voltage Detection activated to assure maximum battery life and prevent over-discharging.
Charging care is just as important to LiPo life and performance, so a pair of 2S/ 3S LiPo Balance chargers are also included. Just plug the battery’s balance plug into the charger and you’re on the way to another run - no programming or settings required. Every time a pack is charged, the cells are charged individually to precisely balance voltage for optimum performance, run time, and cycle life. Experience the ultimate in electric horsepower with the only models designed for LiPo power from the start, and genuine Power Cell LiPo technology on board.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System:
Spartan is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology - but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
TQi Docking Base Compatible:
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an optional Docking Base (#6510) that turns your iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
• Hull Type: Deep-V
• Dead Rise Angle: 26 Degrees
• Hull Length: 36.5 Inches (927mm)
• Overall Length: 40.8 (1037mm)
• Overall Height: 5.8 (147mm)
• Beam: 9.5 Inches (243mm)
• Weight: 72 Ounces (2041g)
• Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon VXL-6s, Water-Cooled
• Input Voltage: 7-18 NiMH Cells, 2-6 LiPo Cells (8.4-22.2 Volts DC)
• BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
• BEC Current: 3A
• Power Wire: 12 Gauge Maxx Cable
• Thermal Protection: Thermal Shutdown
• Low Voltage Detection: Yes (User Enabled)
• Motor (Electric): Traxxas Velineon 540XL Brushless, Water-Cooled
• Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
• Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
• Prop: 2-Blade Composite, 42 x 59mm
• Transmitter: TQi 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
• Receiver: 6518 2.4GHz Micro 5-Channel
• Servo: 2056 High-Torque Waterproof
• Skill Level: 5
• Fully Assembled Ready-to-Race Spartan Race Boat
• TQi 2.4GHz Radio System
• Velineon 540XL Brushless Motor w/VXL-6s Marine ESC
• Two Power Cell 3S 11.1V 5000mAh LiPo Battery Packs
• Two LiPo Balance Chargers
• Factory-Applied Graphics
• Operating Instructions
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4 'AA' Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
*Available in two different colors - Red and Blue. Unable to guarantee specific color unless purchased in person.