You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 w/TQi & Docking Base
1:10 Scale RTR 4WD Nitro Monster Truck
This is a Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 w/TQi & Docking Base 1:10 Scale RTR 4WD Nitro Monster Truck. 4x4 monster truck fun starts with T-Maxx. When T-Maxx launched onto the scene a whole new world of R/C driving possibilities emerged. T-Maxx has become the world's best-selling Ready-To-Race nitro monster truck by climbing, jumping and ripping through terrain that others simply wouldn't dare to attempt. Hardcore nitro monster crushing continues to evolve and so does T-Maxx. Introducing the new T-Maxx 3.3. This brutal new Maxx responds to the call with a huge new stance, a tougher backbone and wicked, tire-searing performance. T-Maxx brings it all together and unlocks a whole new level of monster thrashing potential. Go faster, jump higher, and let your creativity find new forms of torturous off-road pounding. The new T-Maxx is stronger, bigger, and meaner right down to its monster core.
T-Maxx 3.3 is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi radio system with Docking Base turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a powerful tuning tool. The device display combines with the Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that optimizes your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of T-Maxx 3.3 with an intuitive, high definition graphical user interface. Once you have created the perfect control settings for your model, you can save them as a profile that you can restore later, use on another model, or share with friends. Traxxas Link telemetry sensors transmit real-time data including speed, RPM, temperature and battery voltage with stunning visuals. TQi Docking Base is compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S and 2nd/3rd/4th generation iPod touch.
Maxx Sized Stance:
The new T-Maxx 3.3 is the biggest Maxx ever. New, giant Maxx tires deliver massive grip off-road and at 6.3" tall, they add increased ground clearance to gobble up deep ruts and overcome huge boulders (be sure to check out the videos!). In the city, urban obstacles such as curbs and stairs beckon for an all-out Maxx assault. Maxx tires come pre-glued to 3.8" Mirror-Chrome Hurricane wheels. Traxxas engineers equipped the new T-Maxx 3.3 with an extended wheelbase (30mm longer) for maximum stability. T-Maxx is able to put more power the ground for even more acceleration and amazing directional control. There's no skimping when it comes to the chassis. It's formed from 4mm thick 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized in brilliant blue. Meaty new chassis braces and an all-new skid plate add rock-solid rigidity.
The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is famous for its broad, linear output that makes Extreme Horsepower available practically anywhere in the rpm range. Hammer the throttle at any speed and the T-Maxx completely shreds the ground underneath. Brutal bottom-end torque rips massive wheel-standing launches that swell to top speeds soaring past 45mph! The new extra-large dual-stage Traxxas air filter allows increased air flow to the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, breathing in even more horsepower and torque. Larger filtering capacity also delivers consistent tuning during long running sessions and between maintenance intervals. At the opposite end, the Resonator dual-chamber Maxx pipe provides an average peak torque increase of 16% over the standard Maxx pipe, and a 10% increase in total power across the whole range. Full mirror polish adds that final touch.
Revo DNA blends high-tech engineering with brute strength. The new T-Maxx 3.3 focuses on essential performance so it's equipped with a forward-only, auto-shifting, two-speed transmission. The quick-spinning, low-mass design contributes to the responsive acceleration and performance. Extra-wide gears and smart use of steel components come together for the strength needed to handle Extreme TRX 3.3 power and torque. Revo Spec center driveshafts between the transmission and differentials are overbuilt to handle the inevitable driveline impacts that occur after jumps and during punishing off-road driving.
• TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with Docking Base and 5-Channel Receiver
• Factory Installed Telemetry Sensors
• Extended Chassis, Heavy-Duty Chassis Braces and Transmission Skid Plate
• Polished Resonator Two-Chamber Aluminum Pipe
• Large High-Volume Dual-Stage Air Filter
• Tunable, Sealed Revo-Spec Front and Rear Differentials
• High-Torque Digital Steering Servo
• Heavy-Duty Servo Saver and Bellcrank Steering System
• Aggressive 6.3" Maxx-sized All-Terrain Tires
• Mirror-Chrome 3.8" Hurricane Wheels
• Revo-Spec Two-Speed Transmission and Center Driveline
• Supersized Maxx ProGrahix Body
• Length (Including Wheelie Bar): 21.213 Inches (539mm)
• Front Track: 16.5 Inches (417mm)
• Rear Track: 16.5 Inches (417mm)
• Center Ground Clearance: 4.2" (106mm)
• Height (Overall) 10.9 Inches (277mm)
• Wheelbase: 13.2 Inches (335mm)
• Shock Length (Front and Rear): XXLong
• Weight (RTR w/o Fuel): 4.536kg (165oz)
• Tires (Front and Rear): 6.3" x 3.5" x 3.8"
• Wheels (Front and Rear): Chrome Hurrricane 3.2" 5-Spoke
• Wheel Diameter 3.8 Inches (97mm)
• Transmission: Wide-Ratio, Two-Speed, Forward-Only
• Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 24.8:1
• Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 15.8:1
• Differential Type: Hardened Steel, Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
• Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
• Radio System: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System with Docking Base
• Telemetry: Equipped with Speed, RPM and Engine Temperature
• Engine: TRX 3.3
• Starter: EZ-Start
• Chassis Type: Extended Chassis 4mm 6061-T6 Aluminum
• Brake Type: Vented Disc
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 125cc
• Top Speed 45+ MPH
• Skill Level: 4
• Fully Assembled T-Maxx 3.3, Ready-to-Race
• TQ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System with Docking Base
• 5-Channel Receiver with Telemetry Sensors
• TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
• ProGraphix Body*
• EZ-Start Power Cell and Charger
• Fuel Bottle, Extra Glow Plug and Air Filter
• Precision Tool Set
• Operating Instructions
Items Required, But Not Included:
• Nitro Fuel (Traxxas Top Fuel or Similar)
• 8 'AA' Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
• After-Run Oil
• Small Flat Blade Screwdriver for Engine Tuning
*Available in four different body colors. Unable to guarantee specific body color unless purchased in person in one of our retail stores.