Check items to add to the cart or select all
Traxxas Telluride 4x4
1/10th Scale RTR Extreme Terrain 4x4 Trail Rig w/7-Cell Battery & Charger
This is a Traxxas Telluride 4x4 1/10th Scale RTR Extreme Terrain 4x4 Trail Rig w/7-Cell Battery & Charger. Telluride: A great town in the Rocky Mountains that symbolizes rugged adventure, extreme terrain, and outdoor fun. The Traxxas Telluride 4x4 captures that spirit in a new off-road adventure vehicle that is engineered to go to places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Pack it in your RV, load it in your Jeep, take it on the trails. 4-wheel drive traction, specially tuned differentials and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock crawling prowess. Off the rocks, the XL-5 ESC and Titan 550 motor dish out high-speed driving excitement. It's all waterproof, so the fun keeps going through water crossings, mud and even new mountain snow. The Telluride 4x4 is fully assembled, painted and Ready-to-Drive with included 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack and charger.
Chassis Optimized for Versatility and Fun:
The Traxxas Telluride 4x4 is built on the proven performance of the advanced shaft-driven 4WD system and innovative modular design of the award-winning Slash 4x4. The chassis fully integrates the electronics and battery compartment for an efficient and compact layout, and maintains the high center ground clearance that gives the Telluride 4x4 its high-riding look. The extra clearance drastically increases the off-road versatility allowing you to tackle extreme terrain and bigger obstacles.
Ultra Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD:
The Telluride 4x4 uses just three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings, and is integrated seamlessly into the unique chassis for optimum performance and easy maintenance. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. A single center driveshaft connects the front and rear drive assemblies for maximum power transfer. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and offers superior durability. A clear cover shows off the center driveshaft while keeping dirt and debris away from the shaft.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System:
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on a drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun:
Only Traxxas lets you experience 4WD excitement year-round, no matter what Mother Nature has to offer. Water, mud, and snow don't slow down the Telluride 4x4; its electronic speed control, receiver box, and high-torque digital steering servo are all waterproof for worry-free fun in wet conditions that send other trucks back to the workbench. Drive the Telluride 4x4 where you want, when you want - the only limit is your imagination.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Drive:
The Telluride 4x4 comes fully loaded with innovative performance options like a fiber-composite chassis designed for exceptional rigidity and enormous ground clearance. Battery removal is made easy by the quick-release battery hold down latch. Just take the Telluride 4x4 out of the box, charge up a battery, and go have fun! If you're looking for an extreme terrain truck that is perfect for bashing or rock-climbing thrills, look no further. Telluride 4x4 is all you need. Fresh Telluride 4x4 graphics are available in red, blue, orange or green. Traxxas ProGraphix bodies are known for their stunning looks and long-lasting durability, and they are exclusively found on Traxxas vehicles.
The Telluride 4x4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Drive with the TQ 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, high-performance XL-5 power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires and detailed instructions.
• TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
• Waterproof Electronics for All-Weather Driving Excitement in Water, Mud and Snow
• Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
• Trail-Tuned Differentials for Sure-Footed Climbing
• 30+ MPH!*
• Powerful XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
• Traxxas High-Current Connector
• Tough Fiber-Composite Construction
• High-Stall Gear Clutch
• Kumho Replica 3.0" Tires with Foam Inserts Pre-Glued on Satin Chrome Black Beadlock-Style Wheels
• ProGraphix Painted Body
• Powder-Coated White Springs
• Length: 16.73" (425mm)
• Front Track: 11.06" (281mm)
• Rear Track: 11.06" (281mm)
• Weight: 83.42oz (2.37kg)
• Height (Overall): 9.06" (230mm)
• Wheelbase: 10.75" (273mm)
• Front Shock Length: Long
• Rear Shock Length: XXLong
• Front Tires (Pre-Glued): Kumho Replica 3.0"
• Rear Tires (Pre-Glued): Kumho Replica 3.0"
• Front and Rear Wheels: 2.2" Satin Chrome Black Beadlock-Style
• Electronic Speed Control: XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
• Motor (Electric): Titan 12-Turn 550
• Steering Servo: #2056 High-Torque Waterproof
• Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio w/#6519 3-Channel Micro Receiver
• Drive Ratio (Overall): 19.69
• Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed, Limited Slip
• Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
• Transmission: Shaft-Driven, Direct Drive 4WD
• Steering: Dual Bellcrank w/Integrated Servo Saver
• Chassis Type/Material: Modified Tub/Composite Nylon
• Top-Speed: 30+ MPH*
• Skill Level: 1
• Telluride 4x4 Fully Assembled, Ready-To-Drive with TQ 2.4GHz Radio System
• XL-5 Speed Control and Titan 12-Turn Modified Motor
• Power Cell 7-Cell NiMH Battery
• AC Charger
• ProGraphix Painted Body**
• User's Guide
Items Required, But Not Included:
• 4 'AA' Batteries for Transmitter
*With optional 25 tooth pinion gear (sold separately).
**Available in four different body colors. Unable to guarantee specific body style unless purchased in person.