You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traxxas TQ 4-Ch 2.4G Transmitter Only, High-Output Traxxas introduces the next generation of 2.4GHz radio system performance. The Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz computerized High Output radio systems are equipped with superior Direct Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) technology, fully programmable features, and the convenience of patent-pending Traxxas Link automatic model recognition. Forget about crystals and frequency conflicts! The transmitters easy-to-use design provides the instant, worry-free, turn-it-on-and-go driving fun you expect from Traxxas, while also delivering a full compliment of pro-level tuning features for those who wish to explore the expanded tuning possibilities. The Multi-Function knob on the face of the transmitter can be programmed to control a variety of functions such as steering exponential, steering and braking dual rate, and throttle trim. Access is through a simple menu tree controlled by a two-button interface. Other tuning options include end point adjustment, servo reversing, and sub trim adjustment. Top-level performance is what you expect from Traxxas, so the TQ 2.4GHz High Output pumps out a strong, clear signal for optimum range. The 13ms frame rate and near zero latency results in instant steering and throttle response along with precise, smooth control.
Does not include receiver The exclusive Traxxas Link automatic model recognition software is a breakthrough in model memory that makes it easier than ever to enjoy multiple Traxxas Link enabled models without juggling transmitters or scrolling through complex menus searching for model names. Each time the transmitter is bound to a new receiver, it saves that receiver in its memory, along with all the model settings assigned to that receiver. The next time that transmitter and any previously bound receiver (up to 20!) are switched on, the transmitter automatically recalls the settings for that receiver. Just power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model aredialed in immediately! Up to 20 Traxxas Link enabled receivers and 20 Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz High Output transmitters can be cross bound together making it possible to grab ANY transmitter and ANY vehicle from the group, switch them on, and start driving. Its perfect for when you have many vehicles you want to drive but dont want to have to keep up with which transmitter belongs to which model. Traxxas Link does it for you, seamlessly, behind the scene.
Traxxas 2.4GHz Radio System Features:
- 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) clarity and control
- Exclusive Traxxas Link automatic model recognition (patent pending)
- Cross-bind up to 20 Traxxas Link enabled transmitters and receivers for worry-free model management.
- High output signal for maximum range
- Simple two-button programming interface:
- Steering and throttle sensitivity (Expo)
- Steering and braking dual rate
- Steering and throttle end points
- Steering and throttle sub-trim
- Programmable multi-function knob
- Integrated fail-safe security
- Fast 13ms frame rate and 4-17ms latency provides instant response and precise control
- 5-channel receiver with 2 steering inputs for dual servo systems
- Two-color status LED
- Requires only 4 AA batteries
- Comfortable ergonomic design