You have no items in your shopping cart.
VQ Models FW-190 ARF
46 Size WWII All-Wood Airframe Scale Airplane
Germany’s Dreaded Butcher Bird
The FW-190 is commonly considered Germany’s best fighter aircraft of World War II. It was a rude shock to Allied forces when it first appeared in 1941 over the skies of France, as it immediately showed its superiority to any other plane of the time. The FW-190 brewed fear and intimidation in its foes with its extremely high performance. Its success shows in its numbers. Germany produced over 20,000 of these formidable fighters.
The VQ ARF’s FW-190 captures the beauty and grace of this WWII Icon in a 46 size warbird suitable for experienced R/C pilots. It’s jig-built laser cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe. And just like all VQ ARF’s you’ll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory built and covered just as you’d expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the aftermarket VQ retracts!
Electric or glow, two stroke or four, the FW-190 is fast, exciting, and fun to fly and will have you in the air in no time. Build less and Fly More with VQ ARF’s!
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Factory Painted Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Optional Retracts Available (VQARE04)
• Wingspan: 1500mm - 59in
• Wing Area: 38.3sq.dm - 593sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 77g/dm.sq. - 25.25oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1092mm - 43in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 2.95Kg - 6.5lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 4 channels - 5 servos
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 70 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller)
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller)
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos)
• Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos. If using a 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)