You have no items in your shopping cart.
VQ Models P-51D VooDoo ARF
46 Size Reno Racer Replica All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
Black Magic Winner
The P-51D Mustang is one of the most famous US fighters of WW II. However, this P-51 is not your grandfather’s warplane. The VooDoo is a Reno Racing Winning Pylon Racer. Highly modified to go fast, the VooDoo is recognized the world over in today’s pylon racing circuit.
Winning at Reno is a little like black magic. Fast, determined, and looking for every advantage the VooDoo is a fast aircraft. This model is inspired by that magic in every Reno racer. The VQ VooDoo is a model that you’ll have fun flying fast. Unlike its full-size counterpart, the VQ ARF’s VooDoo is easy to fly for a scale warbird and perfect for intermediate to advanced R/C pilots. And its easy to finish, too, because it’s an ARF and builds easily and quickly just like a wood ARF should.
VQ recognizes today’s R/C pilot wants to fly their aircraft with their favorite type of power system. This model is designed to accept two stroke, four stroke, and with some modification can be flown with an electric power system. Power it any way you want!
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Canopy
• Installed Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1478mm - 58.2in
• Wing Area: 40.65sq.dm - 630sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 78.11g/dm.sq. - 25.6oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1190mm - 46.8in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.18Kg - 7lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5 channels - 5 (4 if EP) standard servos
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 70 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos. If using a 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required. Optional Electric Retracts: VQARE03
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.
(Photo Credits: Model Airplane News)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)