VQ Models T-34 Mentor ARF
46 Size Tricycle Gear All-Wood Airframe Scale RC Airplane
Class and Style
The T-34 is perhaps the most stylish plane used as a military trainer. The T-34 earned its Mentor name, as it is possibly the longest-serving military trainer to ever find its way into duty. With over 6 decades of use, the Beechcraft T-34 Mentor is still on active military duty all over the world. This amazingly-advanced aircraft is derived from its civilian cousin, the 4-place Beech Bonanza. Sleek lines, unusually-refined styling, and 200+mph performance make the full-size version a fun and exciting aircraft to fly, and it is enjoyed by students and air show performers alike.
The VQ ARF T-34 well represents Mentors still in military service today. The color scheme and performance in this all-wood ARF model is exceptional. Great flying and great looking, you'll be flying in style with an RC model that looks stunning with factory-included details like a (non-functional) landing light bump and painted pilot. Add the optional electric retracts and you'll have a great scale model perfect for Pro-Am Scale Masters Competition.
This VQ ARF is built to fly. All-wood jig-built construction from laser-cut precision parts ensures every VQ ARF Mentor owner can have a straight, awesome-flying, beautiful scale model. And it will be in the air in no time because the T-34 is designed to get experienced RC pilots to the field quickly with its standard ARF construction techniques and compatibility with standard equipment many RC modelers already own!
Power it your way. This VQ ARF is compatible with 2- and 4-stroke glow engines, and standard electric motor power systems including the HP-Motors G-91 power system.
Buy a VQ ARF Mentor T-34 and you'll Build Less & Fly More.
• Painted and Installed Pilot (style varies, no co-pilot included, sorry)
• Factory Laser-Cut, Jig-Built, All-Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Windows
• Wing Struts
• Fiberglass Cowl
• Tricycle Gear (Optional Retractable Landing Gear Available, Sold Separately)
• Compatible with Glow or Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 61.4in
• Wing Area: 663sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 24.5oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 46in
• RTF Minimum Weight:: 7+ lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5-6 channels - 5 (4 if EP) standard and 2 mini servos (two aileron, two flap) (Sold separately)
• Glow Engine: 46 Two-Stroke, 70 Four-Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Electric Motor: G-91 HP Motor, 6-cell 4500mAh, 14x6 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: A/E/T/R/Flaps/Optional Retracts
• Four-Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13 x 6 Propeller) or:
• Two-Stroke: Magnum XLS 46 (with 11 x 6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-91 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) and 14 x 6 propeller.
• 5-6 Channel Minimum Radio. 6 Channels required for optional retracts. (This airplane features separate aileron servos and separate flap servos)
• Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric plus two Mini Servos for Flaps. We recommend Airtronics 94835 and 94813 Servos. If using a 6-channel or 5-channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended Items are not included, and sold separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||VQA095|