You have no items in your shopping cart.
VQ Models A6M5 Zero ARF
46 Size Replica All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
Japanese WWII Icon
The Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero was Japan’s finest fighter of WWII. Add this impressive plane to your squadron and fly a part of history!
The Japanese Zero was by far the most famous of the Japanese WWII fighters. The Zero reflected true engineering innovations of the time. The figher was extremely manueverable, lightweight, and yet easy to fly. Pilots facing the Zero in combat knew they were in for a fight as this fighter was a tough aircraft to beat.
The VQ ARF’s A6M5 Zero captures the beauty and grace of this WWII Icon in a 46 size warbird suitable for just about any R/C pilot. It’s jig-built laser cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe. And just like all VQ ARF’s you’ll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory built and covered just as you’d expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the after market VQ retracts!
Electric or glow, two stroke or four, the ZERO fl ies great, looks great, and will have you in the air in no time.
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Factory Painted Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Optional Retracts Available (VQARE04)
• Wingspan: 1580mm - 62.2in
• Wing Area: 40.5sq.dm - 628sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 67.2g/dm.sq. - 22oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1168mm - 46in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 2.7Kg - 6lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 4 channels - 5 servos
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 70 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835Servos. If using a 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)