VQ Models Bf-109 ARF
46 Size WWII All-Wood Airframe Scale Airplane
German WWII Icon
Germany in WWII was famous for its innovation and technology. The Bf-109 is a true icon from WWII. This powerful and beautiful WWII aircraft went toe-to-toe with every foe of its era and proved to be one of the best aircraft of its time. The VQ ARF’s Bf-109 captures the beauty and grace of this WWII icon in a 46-size warbird suitable for experienced R/C pilots. Its jig-built laser cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe. And just like all VQ ARF’s, you’ll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory-built and covered just as you’d expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the optional VQ retracts! Electric or glow, two-stroke or four-stroke, the Bf-109 flies great, looks great, and will have you in the air in no time.
• Factory Laser-Cut, Jig-Built, All-Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Factory-Painted Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowl
• Compatible with Glow or Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Optional Retracts Available (VQARE02)
• Wingspan: 1539mm - 60.6in
• Wing Area: 37.6sq.dm - 582sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 72.5g/dm.sq. - 23.75oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1143mm - 45in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 2.7Kg - 6lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 4 channels - 5 servos
• Engine: 46 Two-Stroke, 70 Four-Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5-cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller)
• Two Stroke: Magnum XLS 46 (with 11x6 Propeller)
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos)
• Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos. If using a 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||VQA0312|
- Excellent plane Review by NMwarbirds