VQ ARF Fly Baby 20 size EP US Mail Colors
1.2M Wingspan EP Scale Almost-Ready-To-Fly All-Wood Airframe R/C Airplane
A Model of EAA History
Early before aircraft home-builts were mainstream, the newly formed EAA (Experimenta Aircraft Association) had a contest for a new, safe, easy-to-build design. The Fly Baby won and has been an Icon of aviation ever since.
The VQ 20 size Fly Baby has all the fun of the full size with none of the work. Factory built and finished in traditional ARF materials, the VQ Fly Baby will be in the air in no time. Fly it electric with typical 3-4 cell 300 watt power systems.
And, to top it off, it even has a pilot and flying wires for that finished, scale-look.
- Clear Windshield with Pilot
- Easy-Access Top-Hatch
- Factory Painted Cowling with Dummy Cylinders
- Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built.
- All-Wood Construction
- Factory Covered and Finished
- Easy to Use, Quick-Remove Flying Wires
- Compatible with Electric Power Systems
- Complete Hardware Package for EP
Specifications: (Will Vary with Equip. Used)
- Wingspan: 1220mm – 48in
- Wing Area: 24.4sq.dm - 378sq.in.
- Wing Loading: 57.4g/dm.sq. - 18.8oz/sq.in.
- Length: 900mm – 35.4in
- RTF Minimum Weight: 1.4Kg – 3lbs
- Radio: 4 channels – qty. 4 (9gram) Servos
- Motor: 15-32 size motor Electric Motor Equivalent.
- Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
- This is an ARF and does require assembly.
Recommended Items (sold Separately):
- Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
- 4 Airtronics 94805 Mini-Servos (9G)
- Electric: 2814 HP Motor, 60 Amp HP BL ESC, HP 3 cell 2200mAh to 3200 Li-Po, 9x4.5E Prop
Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended Items are not included and sold separately.
|Mfr Part Number||VQA108|
- great plane Review by Flyer
- Fun Fly Baby Review by Tom