VQ Models Hawker Hurricane ARF
46 Size WWII All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
The Hawker Hurricane is a British Fighter designed by Hawker Aircraft in the early 1930’s. While not as famous as the super high-performance Supermarine Spitfire, the Hawker Hurricane was most assuredly the hero of the Battle of Britain as it accounted for more than 60% of the RAF’s air victories in that infamous and costly conflict.
Pilots throughout the European theatre flew the Hawker Hurricane. Over 14,000 were built and put into service throughout WWII. Pilots found them forgiving and formidable. VQ ARF’s captures the beauty and grace of this WWII Icon in a 46-size warbird suitable for experienced R/C pilots. Its jig-built laser-cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe. And just like all VQ ARF’s, you’ll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory-built and covered just as you’d expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the aftermarket VQ retracts!
Electric or glow, two-stroke or four-stroke, the Hawker Hurricane is a great flying model that will attract attention as you tear up the sky at your local flying field. Build Less, Fly More with VQ ARF’s.
• Factory Laser-Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Factory Painted Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowl
• Compatible with Glow or Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Optional Retracts Available (VQARE05)
• Wingspan: 1486mm - 58.5in
• Wing Area: 35sq.dm - 544sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 84.3g/dm.sq. - 27.6oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1148mm - 45.2in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 2.95Kg - 6.5lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 4 channels - 5 servos
• Engine: 46 Two-Stroke, 70 Four-Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5-cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum XL 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum XLS 46 (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5-Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos. If using a 5-channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||VQA041|
- beautiful color scheme Review by Ted