You have no items in your shopping cart.
VQ Models Maracana ARF
46 Size Low Wing Tricycle Gear All-Wood Airframe Airplane
Pure Model Airplane, Any Way You Want It.
Some models are just easy. Easy to Fly, Easy to Assemble, Easy to Setup. The Maracana 46 is just that: Easy. This is a pilot’s airplane, designed for pure joy, pure fun, pure model airplane flying. Low wing and constant cord, this wing just wants to fly and is the ultimate in a forgiving low-wing plan form. The trike gear makes landings and takeoffs easy for the student pilot. Veteran pilots are going to enjoy putting the Maracana through its paces. The low wing, long tail, semi-symmetrical setup flies better in wind than high wing trainers, yets gives low speed performance all pilots enjoy.
Power it Any Way You Want. 46 two stroke, 52 four stroke or 5S Lipo/Brushless, the mounts and access are all there. Lipo has top-access through the fuselage. There’s no cowl, so there’s no cutting, no air flow problems, no hassles. Assembly is no-hassle too. The all-wood airframe is laser cut and jig built and factory covered for a straight, true, and reliable airframe ready to provide you with hundreds of reliable flights. Even the pilot, canopy, and instrument panel are all factory installed. Typical wood-ARF assembly and equipment installation is required.
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Canopy
• Installed Pilot
• Tricycle Gear
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1530mm - 60.24in
• Wing Area: 42.77sq.dm - 662.94sq.in.
• Wing Loading (Minimum): 30.4 g/dm.sq. - 9.96oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1140mm - 44.9in
• Bare Airframe Weight: 1.3Kg - 2.86lbs
• RTF Minimum Weight: 2.3Kg - 5.07lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 4 channels - 5 standard size servos for glow (two aileron), 4 for EP.
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 52 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 12x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Four Stroke: Magnum 52 RFS (with 12x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery)
• 4 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos which can be used as flaperons with higher-function 6 channel computer radios) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos.
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.