VQ Models P-51D Mustang ARF
46 Size WWII All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
Legendary “Little Friends”
The P-51D Mustang is one of the most famous US fighters of WWII. The P-51D Mustang fast became the B-17 and Lancaster crews’ best friends, often called “little friends” as they provided long-range protection during long missions deep into Europe during WWII.
This legendary fighter helped reshape the direction of battles in the skies over Europe and the Pacific. The “weathered look” covering gives the P-51D Mustang the appearance of a battle hardened, brute muscle fighter. Add this historically accurate and correct to scale replica fighter to your squadron of planes today! You’ll find the airplane easy to fly and equally easy to finish with its standard ARF assembly and construction. This model is factory built and finished including hardware and even a painted pilot. The model includes a fixed landing gear and optional retractable landing gear is available.
VQ recognizes today’s R/C pilot wants to fly his aircraft with his favorite type of power system. This model is designed to accept two stroke, four stroke, and with some modification can be flown with an electric power system. Power it any way you want!
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Canopy
• Installed Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1478mm - 58.2in
• Wing Area: 40.65sq.dm - 630sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 78.11g/dm.sq. - 25.6oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1190mm - 46.8in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.18Kg - 7lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5 channels - 5 (4 if EP) standard servos
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 70 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos. If using a 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required. Optional Electric Retracts: VQARE03
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended items are not included and sold separately.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Mfr Part Number||VQA07|
- great build Review by George