VQMDL TomHawk PropJet 61 ARF
Low Wing Tricycle Gear Almost-Ready-To-Fly All-Wood Airframe Airplane
Tomhawk, the Easy Way to Join the Jet Age
The Tomhawk has the sleek looks and speed of a jet with all the ease of a 60 size sport plane
The all-wood construction is easy and familiar. The ARF build is precise and true. Assembly and radio installation is a snap. It even uses a standard, affordable 61 two stroke glow engine. It's even a tricycle gear setup like many trainers. And, it looks fantastic.
Fly a Fast Jet without all the hassle. Get a Tomhawk, only from VQ
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Clear Canopy
• Tricycle Gear
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1372mm - 54in
• Wing Area: 37.74sq.dm - 585sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 90g/dm.sq. - 29oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1524mm - 60in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.4Kg – 7.5lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 4 channels - 4 standard size servos for glow
• Engine: 61 Two Stroke (Sold Separately)
• 4 Channel Minimum Radio, Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 4 Standard Servos for Glow. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos.
• Power: Two Stroke: Magnum 61XLS
This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended Items are not included and sold separately.
|Mfr Part Number||VQA023|