|PA-22 TriPacer Mnual (8.5 MB)||Manual for the VQMDL PA-22 TriPacer 46 ARF GP/EP|
VQ Models Tri-Pacer PA-22 ARF
GP/EP 46 Size Tricycle Gear All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
A Style All It's Own
There's no mistaking a Tri-Pacer. A unique civilian aircraft of its day, the famous Piper Tri-Pacer PA22 is still popular with general aviation pilots today. Its forgiving nature, economical operation, and good looks make it a 4-place aircraft pilots want to fly. VQ ARF's has provided that fun in this perfectly sized model aircraft. The VQ ARF's Tri-Pacer PA22 is fun to own and fly.
The Tri-Pacer is a high-wing, stable aircraft and this model is intended for intermediate-to-experienced modelers who have prior ARF experience and have soloed 4-channel aircraft. This means almost anyone can fly a Tri-Pacer! And you'll have it in the air quickly because it's an easy-to-assembly ARF model. It accepts standard size equipment and will be ready to fly in a few short hours. Buy it today, fly it tomorrow. You can get it in the air quickly.
VQ recognizes today's R/C pilot wants to fly his aircraft with his favorite type power system. This model is designed to accept two-stroke, four-stroke, and electric power systems. Power it any way you want! No hassles.
Build Less, Fly More VQ ARF's
• Nose Gear Oleo Scale Strut Included Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Windows
• Wing Struts
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Tricycle Gear
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1618mm - 63.7in
• Wing Area: 42.9sq.dm - 665sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 72.26/dm.sq. - 23.68oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1250mm - 49.2in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.1Kg - 6.85lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5 channels - 5 (4 if EP) standard and 2 mini size servos for glow (two aileron, two flap)
• Engine: 46 Two-Stroke, 52 Four-Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5-cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle/Flaps
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos and separate flap servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric plus two Mini Servos for Flaps We recommend Airtronics 94835 and 94813 Servos. If using a 6 channel or 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
• Four Stroke: Magnum 52 RFS (with 12x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x6 Propeller
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended Items are not included and sold separately.
|Mfr Part Number||VQA094|
- Really designed for electric and stick plastic covering, no sandpaper used at factroy Review by uncgeorge
I wish they used Mono-Cote or Oracover on the model instead of the printed sticky plastic covering. It can not be repair with anything but clear packing tape.
I wish they had used sandpaper on the spars so they did not stick up and show and the balsa fibers sticking up.
The wheel they give you are way to small for a grass field. I haven't flow in yet but plan on it soon, it really is quite short coupled. I will have more review on the flight soon. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- tripacer Review by bradl4648
- Would recommend Review by HammerTime
- Great little plane! Review by Dan F