You have no items in your shopping cart.
VQ Models Tri-Pacer PA-22 ARF
GP/EP 46 Size Tricycle Gear All-Wood Airframe Scale R/C Airplane
A Style All It's Own
There's no mistaking a Tri-Pacer. A unique civilian aircraft of its day, the famous Piper Tri-Pacer PA22 is still popular with general aviation pilots today. Its forgiving nature, economical operation, and good looks make it a 4-place aircraft pilots want to fly. VQ ARF's has provided that fun in this perfectly sized model aircraft. The VQ ARF's Tri-Pacer PA22 is fun to own and fly.
The Tri-Pacer is a high-wing, stable aircraft and this model is intended for intermediate-to-experienced modelers who have prior ARF experience and have soloed 4-channel aircraft. This means almost anyone can fly a Tri-Pacer! And you'll have it in the air quickly because it's an easy-to-assembly ARF model. It accepts standard size equipment and will be ready to fly in a few short hours. Buy it today, fly it tomorrow. You can get it in the air quickly.
VQ recognizes today's R/C pilot wants to fly his aircraft with his favorite type power system. This model is designed to accept two-stroke, four-stroke, and electric power systems. Power it any way you want! No hassles.
Build Less, Fly More VQ ARF's
• Nose Gear Oleo Scale Strut Included Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Installed Windows
• Wing Struts
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Tricycle Gear
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Wingspan: 1618mm - 63.7in
• Wing Area: 42.9sq.dm - 665sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 72.26/dm.sq. - 23.68oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1250mm - 49.2in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 3.1Kg - 6.85lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Radio: 5 channels - 5 (4 if EP) standard and 2 mini size servos for glow (two aileron, two flap)
• Engine: 46 Two-Stroke, 52 Four-Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5-cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle/Flaps
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos and separate flap servos) Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric plus two Mini Servos for Flaps We recommend Airtronics 94835 and 94813 Servos. If using a 6 channel or 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.
• Four Stroke: Magnum 52 RFS (with 12x6 Propeller) or:
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller) or:
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x6 Propeller
*Note: This is an ARF and does require assembly. Standard hobby tools and glue will be required. Recommended Items are not included and sold separately.
|PA-22 TriPacer Mnual (8.5 MB)||Manual for the VQMDL PA-22 TriPacer 46 ARF GP/EP|