Check items to add to the cart or select all
XTM Racing Rail 1:8 RTR
4WD 2.4GHz Brushless Off-Road Buggy
This is the XTM Racing Rail 1:8th-Scale Ready-to-Run 4WD Brushless Off-Road Buggy with an Airtronics MX-Sport 2.4G Pistol Grip radio control system. The Rail is an off-road buggy built with the characteristics of a full-size sand rail. The Rail's design allows it to be driven in various terrain from dirt to gravel to sand!
Launching the Rail to ballistic speeds are an industrial-grade brushless Electronic Speed Controller with a massive cooling fan and a powerful brushless motor with heat-sink and dual cooling fans. This combination of power and cooling has solved the issue of thermal shutdowns to allow you to enjoy the Rail each and every run, whether using a simple 6-Cell NiMH battery pack, or a 4S Li-Po battery pack.
Feel confident that all the internal equipment is well-protected with the custom aluminum roll cage and side frames which are secured together to provide a rigid and stable chassis. Supporting the Rail are threaded- aluminum coil-over oil-filled shocks at each corner which soak up the terrain with ease for a smooth ride. With the adjustable steel gear differentials, adjustable suspension geometry and optional sand paddle tires (P/N 148722), the Rail is sure to deliver performance and stability anywhere you take it!
Reliability was the aim of the XTM engineering team. The electronics are cooled with 3 cooling fans and heat sinks to keep them from overheating and failing. Big threaded aluminum shocks & adjustable suspension allow the Rail to take a beating. Plus, the included radio isn't your run-of-the-mill RTR transmitter, but the MX-Sport 2.4G computer radio system from Airtronics. This radio features not only 2.4G technology, but 10-model memory, ABS braking, battery-less memory retention, and much more. Simply put, the included radio could become the radio you use with all of your R/C cars and boats.
Just hook up a charged battery (not included) with 4mm connectors and push the Rail through high-speed turns and race it at 45+ mph!
• Factory-Assembled with Factory-Printed Body
• Uses 6-12 Cell NiMH Batteries or 2-4 Cell LiPo Batteries (Not Included)
• High-Current Brushless Electronic Speed Control
• High-Powered 1:8th Scale Brushless Motor
• Program Card for Customized Electronic Speed Controller Settings
• Motor Heat-Sink and ESC Cooling Fans
• Full Set of Sealed Ball Bearings for Drive-Line
• High-Torque Metal-Geared Steering Servo
• Threaded Aluminum Shocks with 3.5mm Shock Shafts
• Custom Aluminum Roll Cage Protects Inner Components
• Adjustable Toe-in and Camber, Front and Rear
• 4mm Aluminum Shock Towers
• Heavy-Duty Drive-Line with Chrome-Plated Front CVDs
• Adjustable Bi-Level High-Downforce Wing
• Aluminum Side Frames Integrate with Chassis and Roll Cage
• Adjustable Differentials with the use of After-Market Silicone Oils
• All-Terrain Tires Mounted on Black Wheels with Metal Rings
• Optional Parts Available for Increased Performance and Handling
Power System Features:
• 1:8th Scale 2370kV Brushless Electric Motor
• Shaft Diameter: 5mm
• 120 Amp Programmable ESC (Includes Programming Card)
• Nominal Input Voltage: 7.2-14.8V (6-12C NiCd/NiMH or 2-4S LiPo)
• BEC: Switch Mode 3A/6V
• Weight (Without Batteries): 3.56kg (7.85lbs)
• Length: 530mm (20.82")
• Width F/R: Front 320mm / Rear 315mm (Front 12.59" / Rear 12.4")
• Height (Measured to Top of Roll Cage with Settled Suspension): 180mm (7.08")
• Wheelbase (Adjustable): 345mm ~ 350mm (13.58" ~ 13.77")
Items Required But Not Included:
• Single Battery Setup - One 6C NiMH Battery Pack (4200mAh or greater) or One 2-4S (35C) LiPo Battery Pack of desired capacity
• Dual Battery Setup - Two 6C NiMH Battery Packs (4200mAh or greater) or Two 2S (35C) LiPo Battery Packs of desired capacity. Also requires battery jumper (P/N 145795)
• 8-Pack 'AA' Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter
• AC or AC/DC Charger for NiCd/NiMH and/or LiPo Batteries
*When driving in sand, using the optional sand paddle tires (P/N 148722) allow the Rail to have amazing stability and control without getting stuck.
|User's Guide (13.2 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the XTM Racing Rail Brushless Buggy|
|User's Guide (1.1 MB)||This is the User's Guide for the Airtronics MX-Sport Surface Radio|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)